Created 3.40pm Fri 25 Feb 2011
Version 2.x has a completely rewritten API for managing site data. You should replace the ANU Site Manager, Acton, Acton Layouts and the ANU Remote Styles Cache at the same time, and keep main version numbers in sync.
When upgrading, make sure you run
update.php. This will attempt to detect your previous site settings and upgrade them to the new version.
If it continues to fail...
- set your default theme to Garland
- disable and uninstall the ANU Site Manager
- install version 2.0 and all other ANU version 2.0 modules
- create a new profile
There are three ways to get support or report issues...
- Contact the project team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your issue on the WPG forum
- Send your github ID to the project team (above) and use the github issue queue